April is full of challenges

By kate blue - Monday, April 27, 2015

Sketch challenge # 434 at Scrapbook Challenges had me stumped...
434

but then, once I pulled out my patterned paper (from out of my combined Studio Calico stash) and my sequins, the light bulb moment flashed and VOILA!
sorry about the bump there; I had way too much stuff on this kitchen table and it got folded by accident :(

***photos of my Thing 1 courtesy of EYES ON YOU PHOTOGRAPHY (Juan O'Neal)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Another fabulous layout!! LOVE the blue and red!! And the added sequins are perfect!! I am glad I am not the only one who ends up with wrinkles or bumps sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun layout kat! love how you scattered the sequins. great combination of such fun elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin