Scrapbook Monday

By kate blue - Monday, July 24, 2017

Even if it's only ONE layout!  I dumped all my bags and kits so that I could remake them into newer kits for an upcoming crop so for Scrapping Sunday yesterday, I only managed to scrap ONE layout!
This makes layout number 4 with my July Counterfeit Kit (CKCB) though!  I can't tell you how long I've held on to the fence chipboard piece  (YEARS) but I'm glad I finally used it!  Mojo/inspiration is courtesy of the Paper Issues Facebook Group Scraplift Sunday and their layout from DT Michelle Gallant:

Gorgeous, right???  I wish I had my Silhouette hooked up (I will soon though-I got a new desktop and have been super lazybones) so I could've cut out some awesome stars..I substituted with my gold ones that may have been in one of my Clique Kits... and the cute flair was a custom one done for Clique way back in Aug 2016 (I always mix old -n-new)...have some time today to scrap so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some creations!!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fabulous layout - your lift is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the original layout is lovely and your take on it is also a stunner! That chipboard fence is delightful! Sounds like you're getting some good use out of your July kit and it's lovely to see you here this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely.So pleased you can use the fence and also your counterfeit kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin