CKCB November hoard (photo heavy)

By kate blue - Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I know I just posted my November Counterfeit Challenge Kit 2 weeks ago and normally, I'd post layouts as I went along BUT with the kids home last week, I checked out on technology (I still scrapped at night though)  and so you're just  seeing some layouts!  I am never caught up on scrapping any photos, so I'm STILL just scrapping what's in my totes or on my desk :)


Remember I met Dee Dee Catron when I went to Vegas last month?  Well, when I got back, I ordered some stuff from her ...received some awesome flair and stencils from Unwow Studios  and how awesome is this light bulb??!!
So there you have Round 1 of November's layouts!  See you tomorrow for the rest of the reveals .........

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are fabulous. There is something about that last one that really holds my attention. I'll be using that row of cameras idea, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have definitely been very busy! This is a lovely group of layouts - that second page is especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin