last day of the month already?/Finishing up my kit

By kate blue - Thursday, November 30, 2017

It truly does NOT feel like we are about to go into December and that's ok with me...temps are warm for us (58 degrees and sunny)...man, where has time gone???!!!  Well, as I said yesterday, I got a lot of layouts done just for me and so here's the rest of how I killed my November Counterfeit Kit.

I present to you Layouts # 7- 14 :







I actually have 3 more but they photographed pretty weird and it's dark out so I'll post 2 of them tomorrow (1 is of my great niece and I'd rather not post her on the blog since I don't have permission and she's a little kid :)) - see ya tomorrow for the start of a new month!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a lovely young lady with a very talented Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Cindy's comment. Great snaps of both of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin